- Set up a Google alert so you know whenever these stories appear online. Brace yourself. There are LOTS.
- Talk to people. The first thing any predator does is isolate you. Reach out to people you trust and share your story. Do not be ashamed! You are not the one who violated their professional ethics and sexual misconduct policyt-- HE IS!
- Document. Start writing down everything you remember about the dates, witnesses, etc. Collect evidence. Print emails. Screen shot text messages. Record conversations if possible.
- Read up on your university's policies on sexual harassment and relationships between students and professors.
- Check out the Resources page.
- Consider consulting with an attorney to explore your legal options.
- Consider starting a blog to tell your story, as so many courageous survivors have done.
- Consider starting a petition with change.org as ASU students did
Bottom line: Don't give up and don't give in. You deserve an assault and harassment-free education.